Decorate a dog, the toy Store Box with craft Supplies
Learn how to become a dog toy box is a simple wood craft from the craft store! This project is so easy, anyone can do it.
I posted haven’t a project in a while, so I wanted to share my latest. It’s bin a toy that I use for my four-legged friends.
What I like about this toy is how you delicately choose your toy from him, as you know, I’will be there for you, and how great d, if you mess it up. I’ve trained them well, maybe?
Decorate a dog toy Box
supplies and tools:
FolkArt acrylic paint: Coffee Bean, sky Blue, Terra Cotta
Mod hodgepodge gloss
wood am – mine is from JoAnns from your everyday wood
wooden balls for the feet (1.5″) – 4
Scrapbook-paper – I used KI Memories Pet Shop purchased at JoAnns, 2 leaves
ornaments – spare parts brand from Hobby Lobby, bones and paws
Band – I used KI Memories Pet Shop, 2 rolls with striped bought at JoAnns
keys – brown, a total of 8 (4 for each side)
pencil or pen
1. I always keep track of the forms for my first finished project. Why? Because if pencil marks get on my surface, then I can paint over them. Start by tracing the side of your bin on the back of both sheets of paper.
With the ruler, measure 1/2″ on the inside of the tracing lines. To cut, use the scissors, the leaves and set them aside.
2. Use the color to the base coat the inner side of the am coffee-bean, and the whole outside and the bottom sky blue. Let it air dry. Paint it beans, the four wooden balls with coffee and let them dry.
3. When the paint has dried, use to make the stencil out of masking tape, strips on the sides with the handles. Paint a couple of layers of Terra Cotta on the exposed areas, and remove the stencil, masking tape, once you are done. Let dry.
4. The Mod collection to apply to the two paper shapes to the sides without the handles. Completely smooth out all air bubbles and allow to dryleave on for 15 to 20 minutes.br>5. Coat the entire container with at least two layers of Mod-hodgepodge. Do the wooden balls in that time as well. Dry completelylet.br>6. You cut to trim the tape to the edges of the paper and glue them to the bottom. Glue the bone and paw embellishments at the bottom of the striped side. Glue the buttons down where the Band meets. Finally, glue the wood balls to the bottom of the barrel as feet.
7. They allow the bin to dry for at least 24 hours prior to use.
Would you decorate a dog toy box like this? Let me know in the commentsknow!br>